Thursday 27 August 2009

A chink in the clouds, the promise of sunshine.

Tonight I'm dreaming about spending a whole wonderful day in the shed. This week has seen me shovelling all manner of superfluous items to the tip/charity shop/friends in an effort to make the small terraced house feel palacial. To my credit, it now echoes in the kitchen and the front room!

The estate agent paid us a visit and is due back on Tuesday to take the pics......if you fancy a lovely little house in the heart of sunny Coventry....

Back to tomorrow. I feel like a kid in a sweet shop, so many stones, so many ideas, what shall I do first? I have some delicious rose cut oro verde lemon quartz which are begging for setting. Tiny peridot cabochons or fab opals.
Answers on a postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment