Tuesday 30 November 2010

A little notoriety!

Whilst doing a little 'social networking' and browsing the web, I came across this interesting website all about different people who work from their sheds....guess who I found among the several people featured, yes, yours truly!
Here's a link, go take a look.
http://www.shedworking.co.uk/2010/08/julia-quinncheeky-lemur-shedworker.html

The shed is coming into it's own now that winter has truly descended upon us, it was well worth the effort of insulating the walls, roof and floor. Just a couple of sticks burning in the woodburning stove is all you need to make the space toasty warm...in fact, some days when I go upto the mezzanine, I have to resist the temptation to open a window!

Here are a couple of pictures of the frozen waste, it all looks so beautiful with a touch of frost.



 Here's the cat, not wanting to brave the elements and who can blame him?
 and here's the charolet cow from over the road in his winter attire


 Today, the thermometer fixed to the outside wall of the shed has frozen at -1 degrees, although I know it's lots colder than that in reality.

 Couldn't resist taking photos of my new pendants resting in the snow
Finally, here's the new workbench....I think Mr Lemur is planning on joining me in my shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment