Thursday 7 May 2009

What will be next? Hair nets?

For a couple of months now I've been  sounding out a few discreet friends to figure out if this idea of mine is worth pursuing.
I know it makes perfect sense, but I can't decide if I have the bottle to follow it through. I wonder if I'm just old before my time.
Gotta have it.

It arrived today. My brand new, lime green, super shiny, PVC shopping trolley.
There. I said it.

I took it out on it's maiden voyage this afternoon, lots of people were super-smiley on the high street,  but we bonded, my trolley and me.
 Don't know about you, but I have to admit to being a bit dubious about going out pulling a trolley,  maybe my ego is too fragile.
The urge to dress up and put on high heels is quite strong. No longer do I pull on my old faithful coat and the practical dolly shoes (that hurt) to pop to the shops.   So you see, the benefits are enormous.  And add to that the advantage that a load of shopping weighs nothing at all when it's packed into your trolley.
And....this is a big AND there is always one child or the other who is begging to be allowed to have a go.

Try it for yourself.     Change your life, swear to God.
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment