Sunday 6 September 2009

Who charged the DS?

I seem to have had a real 'lost weekend' since some helpful soul charged the Nintendo DS then left it lying idly for me to find.
We have a pod which has 88-games-in-one and I have not played many of them. I just love '7 wonders of the world' which is the kind of game where you match up blocks of different colour for them to explode giving fire ball rewards which you can use for destroying other blocks.
Anyone who has played 'Bejeweled Blitz' on facebook will know exactly what I'm talking about. It's simple and highly addictive...and makes me feel as if I'm going cross eyed after too long.
I think I'm going to give the charger to my youngest daughter to put away, safe in the knowledge that I'll never find it again if I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment